–For best results please use the wet method bellow when applying the decal–
- Spray bottle filled with a light solution of soapy water (only a few drops of soap)
- Hair dryer
- Lint free cloth
- Squeegee (or credit card will work)
- Clean the area where the tint is going to be applied. Make sure the headlight is free of any foreign material.
- Remove one of the headlight tint overlays and soak the backside of it with the soapy water solution.
- Begin to apply the tint overlay, sliding it around until it is centered on the headlight.
- Once you are happy with the alignment, apply light heat from a hair dryer until enough water is removed for the tint to hold its position.
- Begin to lightly squeegee the excess water out from under the tint. Make sure to squeegee out any major bubbles. (small bubbles and milky white color behind the tint will dissipate over time)
- Apply more heat if necessary
- Repeat the same process to the other side
- It is best to allow at least 12 hours of dry time before driving the vehicle. This will insure that the decal sections will not slide out of place. It may take a couple of days for all the moisture to dry out from behind the tint.
— If you have any questions or issues installing the item feel free to contact us. –
– Take precaution when washing the vehicle with a power washer or high pressure hose. Do not spray in the area of the tint; it could cause the tint to peel up.