**Take note that the largest section of the skin has been split into two pieces to provide easier installation**
- Make sure all foreign material is clear of the surface and cracks where the decal is going to be applied.
- Take a look on the embedded image below and take note that the arrows are pointing to the initial point on the transmitter where you should first line the decal up.
- Start with the largest decal section and begin applying it where the red arrow has indicated. From there work your way around guiding the decal around the body lines of the remote. It is not a problem if you have to carefully peel back a portion of the skin to realign it.
- Next apply the top half of the decal as indicated in the embedded image.Line it up with the first decal so that it has a seamless appearance.
- Repeat the same process to the rest of the sections of the skin. There is not an order they need to be applied in after the first and second piece are installed.