- Clean the area of the Phantom where the graphic is going to be applied.
- Select the correct graphic strip for the location on the Phantom (Larger one goes towards the inside of the Phantom)
- Make sure you have the Graphic facing the correct way, with angle of the graphic strip facing down away from the center of the Phantom.
- Start by lining the end of the graphic strip up with the end of the indentation of the Phantom shell. Work your way around the curve guiding the graphic into the indentation.
- Repeat the same process to the other sections.
— If you have any questions or issues installing the item feel free to contact us. –